Question
Posted by: JESS | 2009/11/03

SO CONFUSED

i am feeling so sad, i am trying to fall pregnant for almost a year now nothing has happened. My husband is healthy and me went for test and things but nothing is happening. i am starting to get desperate because i feel that our relationship are suffering because of it and i feel less of a women not being able to conceive. i dont know what is wrong and not knowing makes it more difficult for me to understand the situation. i cry alot at night and is depressing to my husband. i dont have the money to pay for ivf and we are both on creditbureau to be able to go for any finance for ivf. its hard i tell you. i feel God is punishing me and i feel bad luck and jinxed and i feel like dying altogether that i feel worthless.i tried keeping myself occupied but it is not taking my mind of it all i can think of is happy a beautiful bundle in my hand that i will love dearly. i am suffering emotionally.

You are of course in no way less of a woman for failing to conceive - some men and some women are less fertile than others, and indeed some couples are less fertile together than apart - often for entirely unknown reasons, sometimes relating to illnesses or other problems.
But if you have severe financial problems, this is really not the time to try to have a child, who you would not be able to afford to bring up as well as you would surely wish - concentrate on clearing up the financial problems first. And stress often reduces fertility, so if you clear up the financial difficulties, and if you see a counsellor or a clinic for possible depression, you may find an improvement in your fertility once that is cleared up, too.

6
Posted by: Abigail | 2009/11/04

I understand that babies are expensive but hey where is the sympathy towards Jess' s feelings? Do you know how hard it is for women that " cannot"  conceive. They would excahnge anything just for that bundle of joy!What it feels like to want a baby and it does not happen? yes babies costs a fortune but how do the people cope in worse circumstances?

Jess I am really sorry that you have to go through this. My husband and I are also trying but its not going to happen very soon because he has the problem. I know that he is stressed about it but Im cool therefore he does not really " worry" . Its easier for me to except as I have a son of 11 years years old (got preg at 17 and did not marry the father). Please relax!!! and have faith. In the meanwhile maybe you can sort out some financial issues and then in Gods time you would conceive. Who knows maybe there would be more than one :-)

Reply to Abigail
Posted by: no sympathy | 2009/11/03

sh& *t they will let anyone have a baby these days?

if broke people with bad credit ....maybe its is a sign from GOD get your finances sorted before considering it dumb dumb

Reply to no sympathy
Posted by: justanidea | 2009/11/03

Hi Jess

I' m not condoning what SS says however babies (I have one) are VERY expensive,,, maybe for now concentrate on sorting out your finances and then go to a government facility that will assit you with IVF.

Reply to justanidea
Posted by: jess to ss | 2009/11/03

-|- you 2 man, you obnoxious lackadaisal.u have no morals

Reply to jess to ss
Posted by: ss | 2009/11/03

" we are both on creditbureau "  .........and you want a baby??? oh fu ck please!!!! get a life!!!!

Reply to ss