Question
Posted by: Drama queen | 2008/08/11

So confused

My husband and I have been married for 8 months.
During these 8 months he has cheated once on me and slept out of the house 4 times the recent one being this Saturday.
Yesterday he came home and picked his things and left, saying that he needs time to clear his head and sort his things out, but he still loves me. I did nothing to stop him from moving as I just feel that I dont want to fight a losing battle.
I feel that we might have gotten married too young, he is 24 I' m 23.
This morning he sent me an email of how much he still loves me but he moved out because I deserve better then him and that he is only destroying our marriage. I just feel that he did not really love me but was merely infatuated by me.
I do love him, but I cant torture myself any longer. How do I let go?

This is really bad behaviour for a newly married man. He's unlikely to achieve much by "head clearing" on his own, and the pair of you should see a marriage counsellor together, as soon as possible.
And if you were married "too young' its not a matter of calendar years, but emotional maturity.

2
Posted by: Nancy | 2008/08/13

I couldn' t help but to think that he may have been cheating on you several times and KNOWS that you don' t deserve that....he must be feeling very guilty. Why else would he say he is destroying your marriage and that you deserve better??

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: BOBO | 2008/08/11

From reading your mail it seems he wants u to feel guilty for the things he has done wrong.

My advice would be to get yourself tested for HIV and to get out of the relationship.

Reply to BOBO