Question
Posted by: Rick | 2012-09-16

SO BIG ITS PAINFUL

I can see the pain in my wifes face when we have sex, but she says she is enjoying my size, I feel I am hitting something with the head of my penis when I am in her and she says she can feel me in her stomach, not sure if she is joking, is this normal?

Dear Rick. This post was posted earlier in the week and responded too in detail. Please refer back.

2
Posted by: Rick | 2012-09-16

Thanks for the reply, she is well lubricated though and will not have sex if she is not relaxed, happy to know that i am not ending up in the abdoman, I am physically much larger than her as I am a bodybuilder,

Reply to Rick
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-16

Reply to sexologist