Question
Posted by: daw | 2010/07/06

so angry

How do I get over someone and stop thinking about them i.e. just let it go? I am so angry all the time with him, I cant sleep so have been taking a tranquilisers everynight for 2 weeks. I drink myself into a stupor and basically dont care what happens to me. This morning I wanted to drive into ongoing traffic... all because of a man!!! How can I just not think about him anymore and get on with my life and please dont say time heals, Im dying in this present moment ... :(

The drinking really isn't helping, especially combined with the tranquillizers - apart from the obvious, such chemicals can help to FIX the ideas you want to get rid of, rather than helping them to go away. Obviously a counsellor / shrink is needed to help you to sort this out as well as to deal with the depression that sounds like it's growing. Nobody is worth driving yourself into such a state

5
Posted by: dude | 2010/07/06

Try get hold of a book called i can mend your broken heart

Reply to dude
Posted by: Roxy | 2010/07/06

Nothing makes one forget about a man easier than getting attention from another even hotter man. So dress-up and go out with your girlfriends, have a blast. It''s the world cup so it''s raining men, shouldn''t be to difficult to get attention from a world cup hottie, just keep your stomach in, chest out and smile.

Reply to Roxy
Posted by: badly | 2010/07/06

Don''t drive into oncoming traffic, you could also hurt other people because of this " amn" .
DISTRACTION is key!
Workout till you silly, join whatever clubs are aorund, even yoga class or whatever. It doesn''t matter what you do, get out, keep yourself busy.
Time takes time to heal, so yeah, for more IMMEDIATE relief keep your occupied as ofetn as possible.
Join a church, or AA (alcoholics Anonymous). be around strong, encouraging people.
And good luck. It sux to feel this way, I have, distractions saved my life (and other lives because I didn''t end up in oncoming traffic  -)!

Reply to badly
Posted by: lolly | 2010/07/06

go for conselling sweetie - urgently! you will get over him - trust me!

Reply to lolly