Question
Posted by: GOD | 2010/09/22

so

How many of you who post here are reptiles?! And how many of News and Health24 employees are reptiles?

Please if you are a reptile reply to this post with your contact phone number,address and list of family members.

I am starting to cull early, i suggest you reply now instead of waiting until 2012.

So far as I've noticed, an ocasional poster may be reptilian, without necesarily being reptile. And as for the im-posters !

4

Posted by: Lizard queen | 2010/09/23

I am the Lizard queen, I can do anything, but you cannot sacrifice me! (apologies toe JIm Morisson) hehe

Reply to Lizard queen
Posted by: me | 2010/09/23

what god are you?

Reply to me
Posted by: Ali | 2010/09/23

you''re scaley!!

Reply to Ali