Posted by: Me | 2008-11-27

Snotty nose

I started the flu a week ago, and quickly went to the chemist and got their " flu -|- tail" , which saw me through the worst of the flu. After a few days, the flu cleared up, leaving me with a snotty nose. Everything else is fine, it' s just my nose that contstantly feels like I need to blow it, which I do quite often in a day. The mucus changed from yellow (when the flu was full-blown) to clear, and is now going yellow again. Sorry about the graphics, but I know you need to know the details.
What can I take to clear my nose, as it just isn' t getting any better?

Dear Me
Try sniffing saltwater ( 1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt ) three times a day, to wash out the sinuses. You can also try taking something like Actifed tablets.