Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/10/19

SNORING DURING PREGNANCY

my snoring is gone so bad that it disturbs my hubby - and i am 4 months pregnant - would it affect the unborn child?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

As far as we know it will not affect your child. You probably have some swelling in the nasal passages - why dont you see an ear, nose and throat specialist who can maybe just give you some nose drops to settle down the noise.

2
Posted by: virginia | 2010/10/22

im snoring and im 6mnths pregnant this eill end or what.and im having abdominal pains and pregnancy stress please help me because i cant sleep at night i only sleep for 2hours the rest i just rolling.

Reply to virginia
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/10/20

Reply to Sleep expert