Question
Posted by: Elize | 2012-05-09

Snoring!!!!!!

Our 4 month old staffie''s snoring is worse than my husband''s! We had a staffie before, but he never snored like this, even as an adult dog. Is this kind of snoring normal or could something be wrong? Is there something we could try to at least make it better? He often sleeps in our room, so it can become quite annoying!

Hi Elize

Snoring in dogs is very similar to that of human. The problem could be anatomical, allergy based or due to obesity. You need to identify what the problem is before treating. If you are very concerned then I advise that you visit your local veterinary surgeon.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-05-21

Hi Elize

Reply to CyberVet