Question
Posted by: krish | 2010/05/20

snoring

Hi, My partner (wife) snores very loudly as a result I am not getting enough sleep night after night. I try and get her up to see if this helps but in the next few seconds it starts all over again. Whein I get to work I can feel the tiredness in my eys as if there is sand in my eyes. I sit most of the day in front of my PC and the whole day both my eyes keeps tearing as a result it comes embarassing as my friends thinks that I am crying or something has happened because I keep wiping my eyes all day. Should we go and see the GP? If so will it help or its one of those things to live with?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

No, you should not just live with it. Sleep disruption can have a major impact on your and your wife's health.

If SHE is tired during the day, then she will need to have a sleep test, because there might be something else going on. But if she is not tired - just making a noise - then get a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat surgeon, who will be able to help her (and you) get a decent night's sleep.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/21

Reply to Sleep expert