Question
Posted by: Beanie368 | 2009/08/18

Snoring

Please what can I do to stop myself from snoring which is keeping my partner awake ...

Dear Beanie368
Snoring is caused by a narrowing of the airway, either because of a very pliable soft palate, or allergies causing a blocked nose, or overweight causing pressure on the airway. One should treat the cause and there are also a few things you can do to change the position you sleep in to keep the airway open. Snoring can be bad for your health if you get sleep apnoea when you snore ( stop breathing for short periods of time)
See this article: http://helpguide.org/life/snoring.htm