Question
Posted by: Jes | 2010/11/09

sniffing

I caught my BF sniffing my sister''s panties in the bathroom , he was also masturbating , he explained that he thaugh they were mine .What should I do ?

That all depends on how much of a problem it is for you. Many men find their partner's scent arousing - so if you believe that he really did make a mistake then perhaps you might speak to him about why he would masturbate to the scent of your panties (i.e. is there something missing somewhere in your sexual relationship). If you think that he might have really known that they were your sisters...difficult to advise really. That could be a similar idea to a type of betrayal in which case you would need to think seriously with him about what is going in your relationship.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: lol | 2010/11/17

He wants ur sister....seriously.....

Reply to lol
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: lizard | 2010/11/09

why will the dude be doing that in the bathroom when you are right next door

Reply to lizard

How long have you guys been seeing each other?

Posted by: Me | 2010/11/09

dam!!!!!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: HUH | 2010/11/09

There is no way that he didnt know that those panties were yours unless you and your sister wear the same size and brand

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/11/09

He should have known if there were yours, he is very much obsessed with your sister. talk to the man and tell him how you take this. then you should be fine

Reply to Nice Guy