Question
Posted by: KAT | 2010/07/20

SNEEZING KITTS

Our kitty is almost a year old and she started to sneeze alot atleast every hour or 2 for about a month already could this be flue or could the fact that we smoke in the house be the cause of it?

Hi Kat

I would advise that you stop smoking in the same environment. In addition it might also be advisable to ensure that you are not spraying any aerosols as you cat maybe allergic.
Whay is the vaccination status of the cat? Please ensure that the cat has a current vaccination against cat flu.
If the problem does not resolve than please take the cat to the vet

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/07/20

Hi Kat

Reply to CyberVet