Question
Posted by: Ann Viljoen | 2011/08/25

sneezing and runny nose

I have been working at a panel beaters for about 25 years, this year my health is bad - come to work start sneezing and have a runny nose just about all day, i feel like i am getting the flu - but by about 4 o clock I start to feel better.... do you think i might have developed an allergy to things around here

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Yes, you could have developed an allergy, and it sounds like it might very well be work-related, but you would need to have medical allergy testing to know for sure. There are several potential asthma triggers in an environment such as a panel beaters - the filler material they use and spray painting are two prime suspects.

1
Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2011/08/30

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert