Question
Posted by: Stinky | 2009-03-30

Sneezing

The word " So often Daily"  is not too complicated for me to understand.

It means a lot of times during the day without having to count how many times she does it

Dear Stinky

I just recommend that you go straight to your vet so that he can ask you lots of questions as he will need the info same as I do.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009-03-30

I did respond to your previous post...

On reflection: is there something wrong with providing helpful information to a vet who is offering you professional advice free gratis and for nothing?

Your cat could sneeze 7 times an hour, at regular intervals. Or it could sneeze 12 times every half-hour, in batches. Both would count as ' a lot' , but would create a very different picture.

Frankly, if I were him, I' d probably tell you to go boil your head.... maybe he' ll read this first :-)

Reply to Chill