Question
Posted by: kate | 2017/10/17

Snake skin shed

I dreamed of a shed skin of a snake and as I tried to touch it with a long stick a big brown snake came out of it. I got scared and my family started to run and I coudnt run because I was scared, I then started walking with my kneels but I managed to escape but it kept on chasing us.

- 2017/10/17

Oh dear, Kate.  I have so often here explained in detail that I do not offer dream interpretation, which is usually quackery and has no scientific or logical basis.  Dreams of being chased and finding it difficult to escape, are common, and have no consequences.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/17

Maybe there should be a "dream interpretation expert" LoL.