Posted by: sos | 2012-01-19

snack replacements

I am trying to have a healthier diet and therefore am trying to replace some of the things i''ve always snacked on with healthier options. In summer its easier because the fruit options are so varied. My question is this, I have a major sweet tooth so sweets, cakes and chocolates were always something I consumed quite a bit of. I''ve been eating more cereals as a substitute, the favourites being cheerios and kellogs strawberry pops. I eat them as is, no milk no added sugar coz they are already sweet. I know there is alot of sugar in them but do they make a better alternative than what I was having before?

There is artificial sweetner inside the cereals that you are eating. This will cause a graving for more sugar. Try and avoid these cereals. I suggest that you consult a dietician regarding healthier options.