Question
Posted by: just me | 2011/07/16

Smutty talk at dinner party

We went to a dinner party at one of my wife friends houses. The drinks were flowing and the guests were getting tiddled ( I dont drink).

The conversation startede to get rather smutty. Wife pased a comment that the strawberry on the pudding was phallic etc.

Another comment to her was you have afairly good body. She replied: my clothes hide some of my fat, you should see when I have no clothes on, my G disappears etc.

By 10.30 I had had enough and said we should leave.
I'm now party poopeer as I didnt want to stay longer and I had "ruined the evening" 

Advice, please.

It can often be a sad feeling when you are the only one not drinking, and everyone else is getting tiddled - because it reveals how shallow and silly tiddled people are. (Can't help wondering if the lady who saw a strawberry as a phallic object, might have had rather limited experience of phallic objects!)

Youre not a party pooper, of course. But I suspect the tiddled dimly recognize that a sober person is indeed notiving their foolishness, and this is why they usually try so hard to persuade you to drink along with them. You did heroically to tolerate them till 10.30!

2

Posted by: just me | 2011/07/16

She SMS the host today to thank him (single guy) fairly lenghty sms and deleted it straight away as well as his answer

Reply to just me