Posted by: Anom87 | 2009-09-02

Sms proof of cheat

My son likes playing with his daddy' s phone. yesterday while he was busy playing with it. husband called me to intervene and take the phone from him as he listens to me. I took the phone and while try to see what he was doing on it came across an sms " hi my sunshine missed you so much last night was perfect"  to which husband saw that i was reading it was the last send message he jump took the phone and starting deleting smses.

Now i dont know what to do. I always pray i never find out things like this coz they make me sick (literally). My whole body is aching as i tye this...i dont know whether to confront him or just let it go. or revenge him (maybe this could work to the extend of i will be happy knowing that someone is also keeping me busy while he is busy. i dont want to divorce, our son is only 20 months and adores his father.

Please help this is really killing me inside...i couldnt sleep last night i kept on thinking about what is it that she give him that i dont.

"Confronting" is foolishly over-valued. Buyt this is not something either of you can forget or overlook. Rather try for a low-key, calm discussion, pointing out that in the situation which arose you could hardly fail to see the message, and asking him to explain it --- and to explain why he then had to delete so many other messages.
Marriage counselling would be a really good idea, to work this through. And if, as it appears, he has been cheating, this exposes you to real physial illnesses including HIV and other STD, so it could be dangerous to ignore this, too.

Posted by: Sor | 2009-09-03

Why take the backseat on this? Screw it - I' m a man - and I can tell you - if he see you doing nothing - he is going to push the boundries even more!
And yes - the cild is attached to him, but come on - cheating while you have a lovely wife, and a 20 month old baby - it is called scum! Sorry to be so harsh - but please - don' t ignore it - you crossed that boundry when you saw the sms (which I am glad you did!)

Reply to Sor
Posted by: Mrs Awesome | 2009-09-03

i have to agree with secrects so why cant you go through his phone.
if he dont want then something is fishy

Reply to Mrs Awesome
Posted by: Mn | 2009-09-03

Why not look at your husband' s phone? really if u are married there should be no secrets between u..... If a man dosn' t want u to look or touch or awnser his phone then there is something wrong.... Talk to your husband...ignoring the sms won' t make it go away...even if it is so hard.....

Reply to Mn
Posted by: T | 2009-09-02

You can' t ignore what you saw, you can' t ignore his reaction. Something' s going on and the 2 of you need to talk about it. It wouldn' t be fair for you to be having bodyaches all over and not have the privilege to make him explain what' s going on.

Reply to T
Posted by: Goni | 2009-09-02

Most men are cheatersl i dont say you should stay with that, but let him know how you feel. Dont ever revenge my sister, you will regret the rest of your life. been there done that.

My ADVICE to you is- never be tempted to scroll your man' s phone. yes i understand the situation " kid playing with a phone"  maybe it was GOD who wanted to Reveal what your husband is doing out there!!!!' ' " ' 

STRESS NOT GIRL!!! look after yourself, be SMART, if you are fat, burn that fat and start eating healthy

Reply to Goni