Question
Posted by: niky | 2009-02-04

sms

i hav an arqument with my boyfriend we exchange words the reason being he asked i' ve run out of petrol and he asked the car so he can go to work and promise to pour petrol of R100,when he came back that nite i appreiciated that,the nxt morning when he goes he gave me monie for our child (R300) usually he gave me R400 and i asked why R300 he say he uses R100 for petrol i was angry we then fight over that,so i smsd my friend to tell her about that and i tell my friend that the way i' m angry with him (boyfriend)it makes me think about the other guy who is proposing me i told her that im thinking of accepting his proposal even if its going to take a long time unfortunately i smsd it to my boyfriend.i was not aware until that afternoon he sms me that message i got suprised and started to panic i did not call or sms him,i dont knew what to do pls help,we usually fight over the childs money,what must i do from now

No need for a fight, bu a firm explanation of simple arithmatic. The maintenance money he must pay you for the child, is for the chil. The petrol he put in was petrol HE used for himself, and to pay for borrowing your car ( is he aware of what it would have cost him to hire a car for the day ? ) I don't understand what you did about SMSs etc. Maybe someone else can interpret that. And if he is reluctant to pay for his child, go to Maintenance court and have them set an amount he must pay,and then he HAS to pay.

6
Posted by: niky | 2009-02-05

thanx a lot for your replies ,i count on you support, i will do as you say, hav a nice day

Reply to niky
Posted by: Zee | 2009-02-04

Why should she be grateful that he is pays R400, he has to maintain his child, its his duty. If he doesn' t pay go to the maintenance court, and by the way R400 is too little for a child.

Maybe you should look at your relationship see if its worth it, are you happy with it, sometimes we women stay in relationships for the sake of our kids, don' t been there and it was a waste of my time. Put your happiness first and be selfish about it ' cause you might end up frustrated and love your baby he/she should be the most important thing to you. The sms issue tell him its not up for discussion.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: NJ | 2009-02-04

My dear tell your boyfriend that you send the sms on purpose, u wanted to make him jealous about the guy whose proposing u. so that he can next time not do the sam thing

Reply to NJ
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-02-04

Mthizo don' t be stupid, read what she wrote properly before making comments!
Shuks i wouldn' t know what i' d do if i sent an sms like that to my bf tho.
Maybe this is your chance to let it out...
Tell him if he dsnt shape up you are going to consider this proposal from the other guy and hopefully he changes for the good and let him know how frustrated you are.
Cs explanation about the money issues is spot on, do just that.
Hope it goes well and don' t stress too much about the sms

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Girl let it go, | 2009-02-04

Girl let it go, not all the ladies are lucky just like u. i know you are angry right now, but think abt this what if he leaves u and not support the child. Just let it go pls.

Reply to Girl let it go,
Posted by: Mthizo | 2009-02-04

You are spoilt brat,Some ladies dont get anthing from their boyfriend.You need to change your attiitude or else you will loose this nice guy.

You dont love this guy,you are only obsessed with money and the next guy wiil be the same. You rather stick to what you have than wishing for something you dont know,Better the devil you know than,the devil you dont know.

Reply to Mthizo