Posted by: tabitha jane | 2009-04-01

Smoking and light chest pain.

I am 23 years old and have been smoking for about 3years on and off. When i started smoking it was just a puff here and there and a box of 20 would last me a week. I never thought id get addicted but boy was i wrong. I lived abroad for a few months and was starting to smoke a box of 20 a day and sometimes more. I remeber smoking two boxes in one day and feeling really really sick the next morning. I stopped smoking for 4weeks and was feeling great and then i got bored and started at it again, i now smoke about 10 smokes a day but by the end of the day i feel so sick and while im lying in bed at night and i feel the worst in the morning like i have a huge " smoke"  hangover. I know i can stop and recently i have been having light chest pains and a light pain in my arms and shoulders and inbetween my shoulder blades. Is that from the smoking????

Dear Tabitha Jane
The smoking can cause chronic bronchitis, and other lung diseases - so if you can rather try to stop smoking. If you are bored - rather exercise!

Posted by: pixie | 2009-04-01

I am also a smoker and I also get the chest pains... it defenitely is from smoking :-(
I will try to stop and if you can stop - please do it!!!

Goodluck :-)

Reply to pixie