Question
Posted by: Help | 2010/03/17

Smoking and Constipation

HI

I am try to quit smoking, I say trying because it is only day 20 now, my problem is one of problems aside from moody, is the fact that my tummy does not seem to work quite so well. It is apparently a side effect. Is there anything I can do take extra supplement or what. Any ideas please. Fruit I can do and I do eat extra, but not prunes!!.

Dear Help
Congratulations for stopping smoking, you will reap so many health benefits. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine" and read the articles under 'Healthy colon', for ideas on how to stay regular without having to take medications.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear Help
Keep up the good work