Question
Posted by: Sproeitjies | 2009/08/07

Smoking &  ectopic pregnancy

My first pregnancy was not planned for and I was still smoking at the time when I got pregnant. It turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. I know smoking can cause ectopic pregnancy, but could I try using the e-cigarettes to stop smoking while I' m trying to conceive? What exactly is it in cigarettes that can cause an ectopic pregnancy? Is it the nicotine or is it some of the other harmfull chemicals in cigarettes?
Regards.

Many of the constituents of cigarettes cause problems, not just the nicotine. I'm afraid I do not know what e-cigarettes are.