Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2012/12/12

Smoking

Is it true if you stop smoking for 48 hours, that there will be no nicotine in your blood?

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

How long nicotine stays in your blood depends on how heavily you've been smoking, and it also differs from person to person. Nicotine levels in the body drop quickly after you stop smoking, and should should clear from your blood after 2-4 days. However, there are tests that can detect exposure to tobacco even weeks after stopping.

1
Posted by: Garfield | 2013/03/19

My hubby stopped smoking in January 2013, it is wonderful. I can highlight that kissing a non smoker is much more pleasurable that a smoker.

Reply to Garfield