Question
Posted by: pearl pls | 2010-09-01

smoking

How can i possibly stop my man from smoking,i''''ve tried making him chew gums, cos'' i feel its psychological(you know the feeling of popping open and chewing gums instead of cigars.I''ve also suggested that i should give him blow jobs when ever he''''s bored,stressed up or angry,just to keep him from smoking,do you thing i''''m on the right steps?pls i need urgent reply,i love my man and i want him to live long.I''ve tried petting him also,pampering to reduce the effect of stress,anger and boredom.pls help doctor.

Dear Pearl,

As a sexologist the field of nicotine addiction is not my field of expertise. Oral sex, as far as my knowledge goes is not a treatment for nicotine addiction.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-02

Dear Pearl,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010-09-01

It''s wonderful that you care so much about your man that you don''t want him to die of a smoke related disease. Unfortunately, as with any addict, he is the only one who can make the decision to q uit. Some cigarette addicts do have the capability to quit by themselves, most don''t. Rather give him literature on smoking cessation support groups. And most of all, leave him alone! There is nothing worse than being reminded of a short coming on a continuous basis.

Remind him that he stinks, his mouth tastes like an ash tray. Get him to smoke outside the house, he must respect your choice not to have smoking in the house. And when he quits, then do all these amazing things, he will appreciate your effort and would not want to let you down.

Reply to Woman