Question
Posted by: pearl | 2010-08-31

smoking

How can i possibly stop my man from smoking,i''ve tried making him chew gums,cos'' i feel its psychological(you know the feeling of poping open and chewing gums instead of cigars.I''ve also suggested that i should give him blow jobs when ever he''s bored,stressed up or angry,just to keep him from smoking,do you thing i''m on the right steps?pls i need urject reply,i love my man and i want him to live long

Dear Pearl,

This forum deals with sexual problems and issues and I do not feel qualified to comment on nicotine addiction. I can say that I am not aware of oral sex being a common treatment to assist in stopping to smoke. It is an addiction and needs to de dealt with accordingly.

5
Posted by: pearl | 2010-09-01

Thanks zola."  JUST ME"  ,it was only typographical because of the haste of typing and before i could check,the comment was sent. And at least no one is perfect.I thought,all the comments would be a solution to the problem, ''''never knew some people bothered(i meant) terribly about other people''''s errors instead of the problems.

Reply to pearl
Posted by: pearl | 2010-09-01

Thanks zola." JUST ME" ,it was only typographical because of the haste of typing and before i could check,the comment was sent. And at least no one is perfect.I thought,all the comments would be a solution to the problem, ''never knew some people bordered terribly about other people''s errors instead of the problems.

Reply to pearl
Posted by: Zola | 2010-09-01

Ok, " Just me"  - look at your own spelling. HAHAHAHA! It''s spelled HEAVEN sweety!

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Just me | 2010-09-01

Pearl, you asking sh*t and your spelling is so pathetic. Gosh what does -|- s have to do with smoking........... Heavan, some people abuse a good forum, like you.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-09-01

Look you can tell him how you feel about the smoking, but at the end of the day,he will and can only stop if he wants to stop.It must be his choice.

So how will you give him a -|- if he is bored at work, no the -|- idea, is not a good idea to make him stop.

By all means give him -|- s, but that will never make him stop smoking.

Reply to Bozo