Posted by: Concern | 2010-07-15

What can be done legally against bosses and collegues that smokes and don''t give a damn about you the non smoker - the smell on your clothes is also awfull and cigarette asses and buds everywhere?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Attack,attack,attack. The law is on your side. You cannot be exposed to ANY secondhand smoke. Assertively ask for protection from the exposure,re,mind them of the law. If no joy call the department of labour.

Posted by: Jan | 2010-09-16

My neighbour sit outside his house and smoke. But the wind push his smoke over the roof and blow it back in to my house. I suffer from sinus and this is very frustrating pus the fact that clothes etc. smell of smoke. I feel I cann''t approach him as this could cause bad NEIGHBOURS.He has 2 kids this is why he and his wife smokes outside.
What can be done?

Reply to Jan