Posted by: Hennie | 2009-12-21

Morning Doc,

I quit smoking 9 weeks ago without taking anything and it is going very well!! No cravings. I do have one problem though. I am going insane! My temper is out of control. It is seriously affecting my work and personal relationships. Do you have anything you can recommend?

Expert ImageArchive

Hennie, it sounds like you need to attend Nicotine Anonymous.

Attending Twelve Step groups are vital in maintaining your recovery and preventing a relapse.

If you are in Cape Town, you can attend a meeting every Friday starting at 7.30pm.

It is situated in Gardens, just off Kloof Street, in Eaton Rd.

The contact person is Franceso and his landline number is Tel: 021 448 8025.

If you need more information, email