I tried stop smoking at least 3-4 times , but i get the most horrible withdrawal simptems and in the work i do i cant afford not to consentrate 100%. I REALY WANT TO QUIT BUT I HAVE GIVEN UP ON TRYING AND I CAN FEEL MY LUNGS THESE DAYS. i am a female 45years old

Dear Anonymous
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you should ask CyberDoc about the nicotine patches and other products that can help you to quit smoking. Behaviour therapy from a clinical psychologist may help in your case. I wrote an article on the dietary aspects of smoking cessation, which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and do a Search for 'Stopping smoking' to read all the tips for overcoming diet-related problems, such as overeating and weight gain.
I do hope you succeed this time.