Posted by: Zan | 2009-06-23

Smelly viginal fluid

Good day Doc

I seem to be having this light yellow liquid that comes out of my viginal, it is also smelly. It also makes whatever that im wearing smell like that too. I do use a painty-liner. What could be the cause of this and what is the solution?

Is there over the counter meds that can cure this because going to the doctor is sometimes useless becoz they just give you a prescription.

Please help.

This sounds like an infection and will probably need antibiotics. You will need a precription for this.

Posted by: Uche | 2013-12-11

I think those signs re that of staph.infections and shouldnt be treated with antibiotic for later occurance bt with herbes.08102805723

Reply to Uche
Posted by: Malet | 2009-06-24

Doc i also have the same problem especially after my periods , what really is the course and how can one get rid of it, i haven' t had sex in 2 months if u can say maybe its STI' s, Please Doc

Reply to Malet