Question
Posted by: silby | 2010-03-31

smelly vigina and yellow discharge and burning

hey dog help i am worried i havent being drinking much water and i had a itchy virgina the other day and know it smells and my discharge is yellow and it stings when i wee and i can feel burning and weeing a lot as well i have another question my discharge is normaley whit but when dries its yellow i am takeing multivitiam tablets andd they have changed my urine to bright yellow so would that have the affect on my discharge thanks

You could have a bladder and /or vaginal infection. See your doctor to check. Your discharge should not be affected by vitamins.