Question
Posted by: worriedwife | 2011/08/02

smelly vagina

Short version is after my period and intercourse i get a smelly, unpleasant vagina. though my husband try to symphatize with me, it still worries me cause i keep myself as clean as possible. Help

After a period it may just be the last bits of old blood coming down, and after intercourse it may be the semen smell. It sounds normal.

3
Posted by: worriedwife | 2011/08/24

You cant say its normal, its uncomfortable for me though i tried vaginal creams like apor, douchin and drank some flagyl it doesn''t go away. I''m even afraid to open my legs a bit or standing up when seated its awful.

Reply to worriedwife

Posted by: reese | 2011/08/03

Short version is after intercourse i get a smelly, unpleasant vagina. though my husband try to symphatize with me, it still worries me cause i keep myself as clean as possible. I have a mirena inserted and have a yellowish discharge. Furthermore, I am sterilised and feel as I am loosing it as I then use a doche and dalacine ointment that I insert, just to get rid of the smell. I am 40 years of age

Reply to reese