Posted by: Penny Thuswa | 2009-08-03

Smelly urinate

I have a problem usually in the mornings when I urinate. My urinate smells so bad and it hurts sometimes and I have slight headaches..
Please HELP ME!

Dear Penny
it sounds to me as if you may have a urine tract infection - please let a doctor or nurse at the pharmacy or clinic sister test the urine as you may need antibiotics

Posted by: anxious | 2009-08-04

Dr Bets is right - you more than likely have a bladder infection (UTI) - in which case you will need antibiotic treatment. Burning and bad smelling urine are definite signs of infection, as is the start of a headache. Please go to a clinic/doctor without delay or you could end up having it spreading to a kidney infection which can happen very quickly and is far more difficult to treat.

I know all about these type of infections, I have chronic kidney problems and can tell you symptoms with my closed, I have had so many (both bladder &  kidney - mostly kidney).

I hope you get better soon. PLEASE go to a doc soon.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Angel | 2009-08-04

my son is allergic to wheat, what can he substitute it with?

Reply to Angel