Question
Posted by: Baby mama | 2010/08/02

Smelly Period

I hope you can help me. For the past 3 months, I have been having an embarrasing situation. My period has a terrible smell. I can''t get to a gynae as I do not have funds at the moment. Is there any over the counter medication that I can take to stop the smell? I do not experience any pain but the smell is horrible.
Please help.

If the smell is only there with your period and not at any other time and you do not have a discharge, then it does not suggest anything wrong. Other than washing regularly, there isn't anything else to do.

2

Posted by: Ellen | 2010/08/02

It should be an infection. Go to your nearest clinic. You don''t have to pay.

Reply to Ellen