Question
Posted by: Jmangolele@gmail.com | 2011/02/24

smelly odour

Please help! I was on Envra contraceptive patch n in Jan 2011 I decided to move to an oral contraceptive (Yasmin) n got sick mid Jan n the DR gave Antibiotic n ever since I have been having a smelly dischage n it''s thick,Is this normal n what should I do?

It could be thrush if it is thick and curdy white and itchy. Canesten would work for this.

2

Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/24

It is probably a yeast infection - women is prone to get it after taking anti-biotcis.

You can get over the counter medication and ointments for it  just go to your nearest pharmacy.

Good luck.

Reply to Bee-Bee