Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2009-12-21

Smelly Green Mucus

I' ve been having this bad smelly thibk green mucus for about two months now. I' m not sick or anything, i do have a sinus problem, but am feeling ok at the moment.
What could it be and what other home remedies can i use for it?

With regards

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Lulu

The symptoms you describe indicate a possible infection in your sinusses, and this will need examination by your doctor and treatment. If conservative management fails, you need to see an ENT surgeon for a full examination to establish a cause and seek a solution. This may include a CT of the sinusses.