smelly feet

What is the best product I can use for smelly feet? I never used to have smelly feet. Recently I'  ve been wearing a lot of hard shoes with stockigs that doesn'  t really absorb any sweat. All of my shoes are smelling badly. I'  ve tried a variety of foot powders as well as foot sprays.
What causes smelly feet and please advise on what is the best way to get rid of it completely.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Anonymous

All feet sweat, normally it would be absorbed by socks. It sounds that your shoes have been absorbing sweat and now have fungal spores in them. No amount of cleaning your feet will help if they keep getting put into dirty shoes.

My advice is wash your feet every day with an anti-bacterial soap. Dry well and use a clean pair of socks every day. Clean your shoes well, if possible put them in the wash. You can also leave your shoes overnight sealed in black plastic bag with a little bit of formaldehyde (available from pharmacys) on a cotton swab. This will kill any infection on the shoes.

How do I enlarge my penis. Does applying a topical cream work?Is there an operation?

Posted by: camy | 2009-06-29

Hi doc, what causes ur toe nails to turn black and hard, and its the toe next to my big toe that is hard and black on both feet, how can I fix this and its embrassing.thank you

Reply to camy