Question
Posted by: ASH | 2008/08/26

SMELLY FEET

HI THERE! I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH REGARDS TO MY FEET SMEELING ALL THE TIME. ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY. I WEAR SOCKS ALMOST EVERYDAY. COULD THAT BE THE PROBLEM, IF NOT, THAN WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE? PLZ HELP???

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Ash

It may be that you have a fungal skin infection such as athlete's foot. These infections are veryy common, a major cause of foot odour and are easily treated with an anti-fungal preparation such as Lamisil Once which is available over the counter from your pharmacy. If this does not work, consult a podiatrist or dermatologist to check for other possible causes.

Chris