Question
Posted by: ZANI | 2012/09/10

SMELLY DISCHARGE AFTER TERMINATION

Good day

In July i was 21 weeks into my pregnacy then i terminated. From then on, i have been having this smelly discharge thats coming out of my vigina. Its light brown somethings, at other times its yellow, at other times its colourless.

I just went for the termination and nothing after that. What must i do in order to get rid of this smell?

I have been on my periods only once since then.

Please could you advise.

It may be that you have an infection. You should go back to your doctor to check as you may need antibiotics.

3

Posted by: FIKI | 2012/09/13

GO TO HELL PRO LIFE, you dont know why ZANI terminated her pregnancy

Reply to FIKI
Posted by: PRO LIFE | 2012/09/12

stop killing babies its ur punishment..

Reply to PRO LIFE