Posted by: ZANI | 2012-09-10

Good day

In July i was 21 weeks into my pregnacy then i terminated. From then on, i have been having this smelly discharge thats coming out of my vigina. Its light brown somethings, at other times its yellow, at other times its colourless.

I just went for the termination and nothing after that. What must i do in order to get rid of this smell?

I have been on my periods only once since then.

Please could you advise.

I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for an examination and ultrasound. It is possible that you have a chronic baceterial infection and that you might need an extended course of oral antibiotics. The doctor will have to investigate the cause for the infection.