Question
Posted by: VEE | 2010/02/23

SMELLY DISCHARGE

Hi Doc.

Im 10 weeks pregnant the problem is i have yellowish sometimes brownish discharge and they smell so bad. I do not have any itchiness or pain is just the smelly discharge. What can I use to get rid of this smell?

See your doctor to assess if antibiotics are needed.

2

Posted by: Jenn | 2010/02/25

From experience, I would say go see your doc immediatly. As soon as there is a smell it is not good.

I''m in my second pregnancy now and with the first one I had bladder infection 4 times. Not very nice to drink antibiotics so much during pregnancy.

Before I got pregnant I got bladder infection a lot. This time I''m really looking after myself and making sure I don''t get badder infection. The gynae doc will probebly tell you to go see your doc soon.
I also learned that cranberry juice helps to prevent it in a way. I drink that now during this pregancy because I don''t want to take any medication.

Reply to Jenn