Question
Posted by: Zzzt | 2010/01/07

Smelly Discharge

I' m really worried as this makes me uncomfortable now. I have a smelly discharge, but it' s not thick, it sometimes look like blood but not red rather brownish.

This is really making me embarrassed coz I can smell it as well and ppl next to me can smell it also. Yesterday I had a meeting and couldn' t attend because it started, the smell is very strong and offal.

I feel like being alone when this occurs coz I don' t want to make ppl feel otherwise. What is wrong with me, I' m a married woman and have one sexual partner. What may be the cause of this disease, what do I do, I need help urgently. I' m suppose to go to a convention at church today and I' m afraid that this discharge or whatever it is will come out and start smelling making me feel uncomfortable.

Please help.

It sounds like you have an infection. You need to see a doctor to see what type of infection it is and what treatment is needed.

2
Posted by: Malisco | 2010/01/08

Yesterday morning I woke up with the bit of ichyness inside my virgina. The previous night I could’ nt get wet as I was having sex with my husband. We had to stop before we even finish, I’ m not sure this could be from that. He is fine &  does not have any of this. What can I use to treat this problem.

Reply to Malisco