Question
Posted by: Margaret | 2009/12/16

Smelly discharge

I have been having a smelly discharge always even if i take some shower the same minute and discharge comes out it wil have to stink and its colour may be white or yellowish it started some time back which was itchy and bleaches my panties i wasnt on any medication but i took yorghut everyday as time went by it stop being itchy but smelly which makes me uncomfortable.would u pls recommend me on medicines,food,soap,panties,in everything health wise coz i have never seen a doctor for this problem.thank u in advance

YOu have to see a doctor. What you have been doing is treating for thrush, but there may be another reason for the discharge and a different treatment would then be needed,

1