Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2009-01-08

Smelly discharge

I tried looking through the archives for this problem, but couldn' t find it. Maybe it was listed under something else.
Anyway I' ve noticed for a while now that my discharge has quite a smelly odor (fishy smell) and on some days it' s really bad where other people can smell it. This is really embarrassing for me and I' m not sure if this is normal or if there' s something wrong. I was thinking of buying that GynaeGuard (I think that' s it), would that help? Could this also be a symptom of stress? I know that I' m due for my Gynae check up, I' m just a little strapped for cash at the moment, but if this sounds serious to you then I' ll make a booking ASAP.

Make a booking. It sounds like either bacterial vaginosis or Trichomonas. You need a specific diagnosis and treatment.

1
Posted by: missy | 2009-01-09

I had the same problem as you a while back. the pharmacist recommended Gyna Guard. I used the capsules for 4 days and I was infection free. the wash actually helped, it has a very soothing effect. Try it, it worked for me maybe it can work for you.

Reply to missy