Question
Posted by: Cax | 2012/02/14

smelly armpits

about for a months now i''ve been stinking allot under the arms. Very odd for me as i never ever smelled like this. I can wash myself now and 10 minutes later i can still smell it. Its so bad that when i spray my arms with deoderant i can still smell it.
I am a very clean person.

I have how ever had a STD a couple of months ago and was asked by my doctor to do a AIDS test in 3 months. Can it be that i have it and that is why i''m so smelly?

Any information would be great! Thank you and thank you for all the help you provide us with!

Cax

I think that you should consult a dermatologist for an examination to find the cause for the sudden onset of your smelly armpits.