Question
Posted by: Zellie | 2009/10/14

Smelly and white stuff

I have been to my GP and she said i have a bacterial infection which she gave me antibiotics for. I still have a fishy kind of smell at my vagina and lately there is white stuff dripping from there. It is moist all the time as I have fanny farts when I go to the toilet. What can this be and was is the cause? Please help.

It may be that the infection has recurred. Have your partner checked and treated as well.

2

Posted by: karen | 2009/10/15

i experienced the exact same symptoms. the gynae prescribed gynaguard caps and the wash and must admit, it worked like a bomb. no more fishy odour and that uncomfortable discharge.
you should try it

Reply to karen