Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-29

smell wont go away

Hi There,

About 7 years ago, I had an abortion at a well known clinic. The abortion was incomplete &  my gynae conducted a DNC.

Ever since then, I have experienced a smelly discharge when I am not on my period. I have been many many times to the gynae &  the first few times they said it was an infection but the medication never resolved the problem. now they say it is normal &  there is no trace of " nitrates"  in my urine so no infection or anything wrong...

What do I do? I am getting married soon &  it is definately affecting our sex life...

I would suggest that you ask your gynae to take avaginal swab. If there is infection it will show up on this. If not, you will have to accept that it is normal. All people have their own 'smell'.