Question
Posted by: Rue | 2008/06/25

Smell getting worse Please help

On Friday i put in a tampon and i dont know how it happened but i forgot it in the string eventually went up with the tampon. I only thought about it on Monday night as there was a smell and some fluids coming out so i had to "find" the tampon but now i still have a smell and fluids coming out did i cause myself now to get an infection / thrush of some sort and what can i do or take to make it better? Please help

It sounds like you do have an infection there following that episode. I suggest you go see a doctor to get some antibiotics to clear it.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/06/25

i think you need to get to your gp or gynae asap

Reply to T