Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-19

Smell from boyfriend

I''ve been in a serious relationship with a guy for a while now and our sex life is great, but I have noticed a smell coming from his penis which also makes my hands smell like that after manual stimulation. It is not a nice smell and lately I can smell it on myself for a few days after we had sex. What can this be and how do I bring it up in a conversation without offending him?

bad odours may be related to hygiene or infection or both. the next time your'l have intercourse, you can suggest taking a shower together as part of your'ls foreplay and if the odour disappears, you may need to have a chat with him and confront the problem. if it persists, you should ask him about it anyway but be very tactful as he could take it too personally. if it is a source of concern than dont leave it for too long as it may have the potential of ruining your'ls good sex life.

Posted by: Chappie | 2010-09-25

As the sexologist said it coul be a combination of hygiene + infection. Once the doc. has ruled out infection then he must be more clean on himself. Circumcision is not the only answer. I am not circumcised but I bath every night + am very particular about pulling my foreskin back + washing there properly with hygiene soap. When I get into bed I NEVER smell like smegma cause it never gets a chance. I would never let or expect my wife to do oral on me if I was not clean there. When we have sex at night then I shower as soon as I get up next morning. My wife says I always smell nice that''s because I take care of myself. There are many hygienic body wash products for men + they work + smell good. I don''t he would like it if you had a bad odour there, it works both ways.

Reply to Chappie
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-21

He needs to get circumcised. He is giving off a lot of smegma, especially when stimulated. Its a cheese like substance. DO NOT let him stick that smegma laden foreskin into your crack. Once circumcised, he will be completely smell free. Sex will be much better for both of you and you will enjoy giving him a BJ. Circumcision has known health and medical benefits for both men and the women they make love to. Lowers the incidence of certain STDs and AIDS/HIV.

When circumcised, he will not be able to have sex for about 4-6 weeks. Also make very sure that when you do so, use a condom until he is completely healed. About 6 weeks. Then let the fun begin.....

Posted by: selena | 2010-09-20

besides being a hygene problem it may also be coz of some infection that produces some liquid or something that has bad smell.u have better go to doc together.

Reply to selena

Its an infection, go with him to the doctor, maybe he needs to circumsize.