Posted by: Mark | 2012-03-30

Why do blacks have a different smell? I went out with a black lady the other night. Very pretty and stylish. We went back to my place and started undressing and when i got really close to her i got a disgusting smell. Are they born with it or something? I do still like her, but maybe i can buy her perfume or something so she doesnt stink?

I have no way of responding to this question...

Posted by: Hans the general | 2012-04-02

I''ve heard of and experienced the same thing in the past, that some people have a unique smell either orally or bodily, but like the previous reply says, this comes from the persons dietary intake and could hold true for anyone of any ex of mine regularly swallowed my cum but I got into a drug habit that changed the taste and smell of it so we agreed to stop thgot ever it, sysanin...whichever way you look at it, it still comes back to her diet...lastly, it''s NOT a rece-related issue at all

Reply to Hans the general
Posted by: shawn | 2012-04-01

Agree with " disgusted"  This has nothing to do with race or color. This type of smell could come with any color or race. Its all the food you eat follows by perspiration. Surely if you know your sweat has a foul odour then have a shower and top it off with a perfume.

Reply to shawn
Posted by: Disgusted | 2012-03-31

How many black people have you been with and experienced this *disgusting* smell? Why generalise and make this out to be a racial thing?

Grow up!!

Reply to Disgusted
Posted by: flower 1980 | 2012-03-30

Tell her to have a shower first.

Reply to flower 1980
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-03-30

Reply to Sexologist