Question
Posted by: Marsh | 2010/04/15

Smell

After my periods are over, the next day there is this foul smell from my vagina which only lasts for that one day and then there is no foul smell at all. What can i do about this?

It is probably the last of the blood from the period. Nothing needs to be done.

2

Posted by: Girlygirl | 2010/04/15

I had the same problem, and it can be so embarrassing! I went to th Gynae, and she gave me vaginal cream to insert into my vagina. Since then, I do not get a smell anymore. The smell is normally due to an infection, which can only be cured by anti-biotics.
I suggest you go to the Gynae, as they will prescribe some stuff to you.
I suppose you have tried everything like intimate wash and all that stuff, and it didnt work hey? Then off to the gynae you have to go.
I no longer have a smell issue anymore.
Good luck!

Reply to Girlygirl